To ensure Manufacturers and their Dealers can attract and retain customers, in a profitable manner, in a dramatically changing retail environment.
The industry is facing never before seen challenges, including:
- Increased quality which has drastically reduced repair occurrence
- Product design and manufacturing that has eliminated a significant amount of maintenance
- Extended maintenance intervals that have further reduced customer pay visits
- Technology advancements that continue to shrink diagnostic work
- Long-term impact of self-driving vehicles and alternative fuel vehicles that will require an all-new approach to the sales and service business model.
Service Operations Specialists continually examines changes in consumer behavior, technological advancements, political and legislative events, and societal trends to address transportation needs in an innovative and effective manner.