From basic service advisor selling skills, to developing a complex training curriculum for a world-wide dealer network, Service Operations Specialists has extensive experience in designing, developing, facilitating, and implementing innovative training solutions.
We have worked with more than fifteen automobile manufacturers, luxury and non-luxury, throughout the world. Our training has reached more than five-thousand retail car dealerships. Each training initiative is designed to address specific client needs and market conditions. Our reputation is based on successful execution of strategic plans and targeted initiatives.
We are the industry leader in developing cutting-edge business models for changing markets, whether consumer driven or technology driven. Our team of experts integrate retail experience with a hands-on approach to ensure training leads to a successful and sustainable implementation. We provide training solutions for corporate staff, field staff, dealerships network-wide, dealership groups, and individual dealerships.
Following are samples of training topics:
- Express Service Management and Implementation
- Results-Based Marketing
- Service Department Profitability and Growth
- Service Advisor and Manager Training
- Express Service Technician Training
- Customer Handling and Selling Skills.
Following are examples of network-wide training solutions:
- Strategy-based training design (addresses highly specific issues)
- Field force training
- In-dealership training
- Specialized workshops and performance groups
- Dealer and manager business conferences
- District, regional, and national training events.